Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

No need to tell you how quickly time flies… you all know that already! It has been an interesting year for me. Two “highlights” – if you would call them that are:

:: Joining Nashville Songwriters Association International and getting fairly involved in writing – primarily for the country music market. I have made a lot of new friends and learned a lot in the process. If you’re interested you can keep up with that at my website:

www.johnrowlandsongs.com

:: I was promoted to Manager of User Support at Murphy Oil Corporation, where I have worked for a little over twelve years. My new responsibilities involve managing PC support at El Dorado, Houston and remote sites which are connected to Houston, including rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. I am also still responsible for managing the MOC email system worldwide. I have begun making lots of trips to Houston which makes my kitty and doggy sad. Such is life.

God is good – and so, life is good. I am excited about what the future brings and I hope you are as well.

Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.
Amen.

Best wishes,

John

No comments:

John and Cindy

John and Cindy
Kings Cross, London UK 2007